Rhythm movement and Play is an introductory class for people wishing to learn about the basics of RMTi, reflex integration, and experience and learn how to safely use some of the RMT movements.
Upon course completion participants will be able to:
- Identify the innate rhythmic movements of infancy and recall why these movements promote brain development, effective learning, speech development, emotional balance, stress release, stamina and postural strength.
- Demonstrate an understanding of some of the Rhythmic Movements.
- Experience, notice and express ‘before and after’ changes that occur from doing the Rhythmic Movements.
- Experience one reflex integration procedure.
Topics that will be covered
- The role infant movement and reflexes play in brain growth, learning, emotional development and behavior, and the research showing the crucial importance of integrating infant reflexes for foundational sensory processing and learning skills.
- Reasons why un-integrated reflexes are a major factor in challenges such as ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, developmental delay, sensory processing disorder, autism, chronic stress/overwhelm and other learning, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- How Rhythmic Movement Training creates neural links between the brainstem, cerebellum, limbic area and prefrontal cortex and how this helps with stress release, speech development, social-emotional skills, physical skills, learning, and behavioral challenges.
- Some of the stressors that occur that can affect the building of good foundations for development.
Speaker :- Reena Singh
Reena Singh is an Occupational therapist with 19 years of experience working with kids who have sensory processing challenges, Autism, ADHD and other developmental disabilities. She is also a Certified Therapeutic Listening consultant, Rhythmic movement training consultant, Advanced EFT practitioner, NLP Practitioner, Touch for health practitioner and Hypnotherapist.
Fees :- INR 7000 till December 31, 2019. INR 8000 from January 1, 2020.
To Register :- Write to us email@example.com or call on 9819561468 ( Weekdays between 9am to 6pm )
There will be only 10 participants.